CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Didnt come to see the show...Came to put it on.

New stuff...school is going. I passed the cdl permit test which is a requirment to stay in the program. Yay me. We have an avarage of 7 tests a week which is brutal.For those educated folks who understand college jargen...Im taking 22 college credit hours. Pitty for me haha. I will get some pics on here (but not of me falling off the pole).Make sure you read the saying at the bottom. Stop and think about the men who do this next time your power is off in a thunderstorm,ice storm,hurricane or just when you have a regular outage. These men leave their familys at all hours of the day and night and work in every weather hazzard known to man. All the while we take for granted what they do and bitch about them needing to hurry up. So stop and think about them next time you loose the lights. Mabey one day ill be one of them. More to follow....


We the willing
Led by the unknowing
And doing the impossible
For the ungrateful
We have done so much
With so little
For so long
We are now qualified
To do anything
With nothing

LINEMAN
AND PROUD OF IT

4 comments:

Lori said...

22 hours is a LOT! Sounds like you're doing well though. Never really thought of the job like that, but I will now!

Karen said...

I love those guys from GA power! I will be forever grateful. I love lights! And air conditioning, hot water, refridgeration....

And just remember, if it wasn't for electricity, we would be watching TV by candlelight. :)

Lori said...

Karen is so funny!! I just read her comment!

Karen said...

Of course I am honored to know you. I prayed for you before you were born you know...